Sunday, July 5, 2009

Let the New Year Begin!!!!













January proved to be an exciting month for our family. Just a few days after the Christmas Break ended we left for Salt Lake to attend my brother's wedding to my now new sister in law Marisol. It was a mini Robertson reunion with all of my immediate family plus my grandma and grandpa Bishop in attendance. While in Salt Lake we took the kids to Temple Square, caught a little bit of an organ recital at the tabernacle which came to a quick close when we found Jackson hiding under the bench because the music was too haunting and scary. We then took a tour of the Conference Center. In taking the elevator to reach the next floor, somehow Ella and I got separated from our group and took a small tour of our own. The boys especially had a good time in the area where there is a picture (or sculpture I don't exactly know since Ella and I missed that part) of each prophet from Joseph Smith to President Monson. Because of the primary song Latter - Day Prophets, they were able to identify who was who. I think Kate enjoyed tasting the snow whenever she got the chance. It seemed every time I turned around she was scooping more into her mouth. Overall an incredibly fun trip!!!













0 comments: